Magnum & Partners Real Estate, S.L. (hereinafter “MAGNUM & PARTNERS”), uses on its website www.magnum-partners.com (hereinafter the “Website”) a technology called “cookies”.
The purpose of this cookies policy is to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies used on our Website.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you log onto certain websites. Among other things, cookies enable a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of users or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which users use their computers, can be used to recognise the user. The cookies that MAGNUM & PARTNERS uses on the Website are the following:
- Analysis cookies (of third parties):
- Google Analytics, this is a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California) CA 94043, United States.
- You can obtain more information about Google Analytics here.
Google Analytics uses persistent cookies that generate a user ID to help us analyse the use that users make of the Website, how they came to it, the number of unique visitors and the duration of visits, etc. In this way, MAGNUM & PARTNERS can be more efficient and make improvements to the Website to make it easier for users to locate and log onto it.
These cookies are not necessary for browsing the Website, and therefore they will only be installed if the user consents to their use.
Revocation and deletion of cookies:
Users may allow, block or delete the cookies installed onto their device at any time by configuring the privacy parameters of the browser they have installed on their device. These procedures are subject to updates or modification by the browsers; therefore, we cannot guarantee that they completely correspond to the latest version available at any given time.
Users can also activate:
- Private browsing, through which their browser will stop storing the browsing history, website passwords, cookies and other information about the pages they visit.
- The non-tracking function, through which the browser requests the websites visited not to track their browsing habits in order, for example, to offer them advertisements of interest on the sites they visit.
Below are some links where users will find information about how they can set their cookie preferences on the main browsers: